The GTO R4211 circuit board is designed for GTO gate openers. The circuit board is capable of managing single as well as double gate installations and can handle pull-to-open and push settings.
The GTO Circuit Board R4211 is compatible with various GTO gate opener models such as PRO-SW2502, FM502, Mighty Mule FM500, PRO-SW2500, PRO-SW3000, PRO-SW4000, PRO-SW4200, PRO-SW3200 and all XL models.
Features of GTO R4211:
This GTO R4211 circuit board has many special features that make it appropriate for most access control equipment situations.
Here are some of its features:
- Smooth functioning – This GTP circuit board has sophisticated software that gives provides a smooth start and stop function. This feature is not time based and hence, the operation is stable even when the battery voltage varies.
- Easy limit setting – With the GTO circuit board R4211, you can put limit buttons for the slave and master side on installations. Having automatic dual sensing, its setup is very easy.
- Lower stand-in current drain – The stand-in current gives 3-5 more cycles in a day in solar powered applications. You will experience improved performance in harsh weather conditions as well as low cycle installations.
- Simple power options – The GTO Circuit Board has solar panels and low voltage AC that attach to the same workstations. There are no wiring faults and no split issues.
- Latest charger design- The latest battery charger design of GTO Gate R4211 Circuit Board is easy on your batteries and offers best possible performance.
- Intrinsic lock control- When it is in use, the on board lock transmit direct power to the GTO gate.